Thursday, August 19, 2010

Term


The first term was relaxed in the beginning but at the end it was very stressful because there were many tests. I had five subjects but only two were complicated: Técnicas proyectivas and English.
In relation with English subject I consider that is not very difficult but I think that to learn English is very difficult for me, I don’t understand when people speak in this language! That is very stressful. And I think that I need more time for learn.
Another subject difficult but interest too was Técnicas Proyectivas. I studied very much but I had to sit an exam. Finally I pass this subject and I was happy. I believe that I learn very much about Rorschach’s test and I think that is very important for my career, because I want to work at the organizational psychology area.
Although that the term was stressful I had time for to meet with my friends and my boyfriends.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment